Magnolia Ceremony: Wedding package allows up to 180 guests (including children)
Total use of an exquisite garden on beautiful Old Hickory Lake from 3pm to 11pm on the day of your wedding.
* Use of reception Hall with new covered patio for outside dining and rain plan
* Use of suites for Bride & Groom, 2 baths, Full kitchen for caterer
* DJ for reception and ceremony. Choose your favorite music!
* Floor length linens for 24 tables (Additional linens are $15.00 each) Choice of 34 beautiful colors!
* Centerpiece arrangements for 15 banquet tables. Your choice of vase and fresh cut flowers
* Cake designed by you with the help of our cake specialist. Choose from 8 flavors!
* Professional Coordinator & staff for your planning, rehearsal, and ALL day of your wedding
* Rehearsal Session ( 1 hour on Friday afternoons ) with Coordinator
* Bridal portrait session with your photographer, Monday - Thursday after 5 pm (Book ahead)
* Sweetheart table provided for couple’s private first meal
* Permanent outside lighting. Many rental items available through Blackhaven.
* All tables and wedding white chairs furnished (Bistro tables + linens available for rental)
* Set-up, clean-up, and break down provided by Blackhaven
* Outside bar for bartender. Smoking and lounge area for your guests to enjoy.
* Licensed bartender required. Alcohol and bartender fees are not included.
* On site parking with reserved parking for bridal couple or Limousine.
* $6900.00 total cost. Deposit 1/3 down (Non-Refundable), Balance due 30 days prior to wedding.
* $500.00 Security deposit required
* Alcohol, Bartender, Photographer, Bridal Party Flowers, Clergy, and Caterer are not included
* All set up and clean up by Blackhaven to give you and your family a stress free day.
Note: Total guests including children
* Blackhaven staff provides post event clean-up so you and your family can fully enjoy your evening. However, all personal belongings must be removed by 11:00 pm on the evening of the wedding. Because of safety reasons, children
must be accompanied by an adult in the garden area at all times.
Blackhaven is not responsible for technical difficulties that may cause prices or information of items listed above to be viewed incorrectly.