Lily Ceremony: Saturday or Sunday afternoon wedding designed for 80 or less guests.
*Total use of beautiful gardens for roaming and pictures on beautiful Old Hickory Lake. Choose any 6 hours after 4:00. Covered rain plan.
* Use of reception hall, Bride & Groom suites,2 baths, full kitchen for caterer.
* Cake designed by you with the help of our cake specialists. Choose from 8 different flavors
* DJ for ceremony & reception.)
* Linens for 18 tables (Additional linens $15.00 each) Choice of 34 beautiful colors!
*Centerpieces for 10 guest tables. Your choice of vase & fresh cut flowers
* All tables and wedding white chairs furnished ( Bistro + linens available for extra charge)
* Professional Coordinator & staff for your planning session, rehearsal & wedding day.
*Rehearsal Session ( 1 hour on Friday afternoons) with Professional Coordinator
* Bridal Portrait Session with your photographer, Monday-Thursday after 5pm (Book ahead)
*Sweetheart table provided for couple’s private first meal.
*Many rental items available thru Blackhaven - Permanent Outside lighting
*On site parking with reserved parking for bridal couple
* Licensed bartender required. Alcohol and bartender fees not included.
Outside bar for bartender. Smoking and lounge area for your guests to enjoy.
* $6000.00 total cost. Deposit 1/3 down (Non-refundable), Balance due 30 days prior to wedding. $500.00 Security deposit required.
*Alcohol, Bartender, Photographer, Bridal Party Flowers, Clergy, and Caterer are not included.
* All set up and clean up by Blackhaven to give you and your family a stress free day.
Note: Total 80 guests including children (No exceptions)
* Blackhaven staff provides post event clean-up so you and your family can fully enjoy your evening. All personal belongings must be removed by 11:00 pm on the evening of your wedding. Because of safety reasons, children must be accompanied by an adult in the garden area at all times.
Blackhaven is not responsible for technical difficulties that may cause prices or information of items listed above to be viewed incorrectly.